Starting pay rate: $12.00 - $14.00
Families come in all shapes and sizes and that’s exactly what we have in our Wendy’s family. Our culture comes from key principals from our founder, Dave Thomas. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our employees and community. Whether you’re looking for your first job or to build a career, a lot of hours or just something to keep you busy on evenings and weekends, early bird or night owl, we got you covered with lots of flexibility. Crew members are the first faces our customers see making them one of the keys to delighting every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast, friendly and clean environment. You will be trained on various positions within the restaurant, this gives the opportunity for you to have variety in your role making every day different.
We offer our crew members the opportunity to grow and develop to their personal level.
Some of our benefits are:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Clear and defined training.
- Career growth, you are our future.
- Team-oriented workplace.
- Employee referral Program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, even pet insurance.
- We offer ON DEMAND pay.
As a crew member you must be willing and able to:
Greet each guest with a smile and a warm welcome, YOU are the first person our customers see!
- To be cross-trained in minimum of at least three service positions.
- Multi-task and doesn’t wait to be told what to do.
- All positions require standing for long periods of time.
- Work well in a team environment to get things done together.
- Some positions require the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- A positive attitude, dependability and willingness to learn are important characteristics for our crew members.
- Candidates must be 16 years or older to apply.
If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, Wendy’s is the place for you!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 128779_20230221